The Lake House
I decided that I wanted to watch this movie.
I really don't know why considering I don't like Keanu Reeves nor Sandra Bullock.
The premise is boy meets girl through the Lake House, but they were somehow 2 years apart in time. Oh yes! It gets interesting.
Anyways, this is a really nice chick flick.
The reason is because you don't even have to pay attention to the movie to actually know what's going on.
Moral of the story is... if you're meant for each other, not even the loop hole of time can actually separate you *rolls eyes*
I really don't know why considering I don't like Keanu Reeves nor Sandra Bullock.
The premise is boy meets girl through the Lake House, but they were somehow 2 years apart in time. Oh yes! It gets interesting.
Anyways, this is a really nice chick flick.
The reason is because you don't even have to pay attention to the movie to actually know what's going on.
Moral of the story is... if you're meant for each other, not even the loop hole of time can actually separate you *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home