HelloWorld Movies

Movies I have seen

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

V for Vendetta

I'm having problems starting this post. V for Vendetta is a good movie... Nah, too boring. V for Vendetta is an interesting movie. Hmm... too vague. I think I'm gonna go with:

V for Vendetta

I went into the movie theatre not knowing what to expect from this movie since I didn't know what it's about. So I was intrigued until the end of the movie: will I know who is behind the mask, will I see his face, is his plan going to work?

This movie has an interesting mix: a dash of conspiracy theory, a sprinkle of action, a pinch of wittiness that will make you laugh, and a dose of Natalie Portman's terrible English accent.

My favourite scene is when V (main character) said his whole speech of words starting with the letter V. And no movie is complete without scenes that makes you roll your eyes.

A very brief synopsis: England, way in the future, is ruled by an English Hitler. A guy in a Guy Fawkes mask, V, wants to overthrow the government. V for Vendetta is the story of his saga.

Overall, I give this movie E for Excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home