Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Oh wow.. I haven't laughed this hard in the longest time.
This movie is hillarious!!!!
I was kept at the edge of my seat anticipating of what is yet to come despite knowing that everything is going to be ok for all the main characters.
The ending was definitely unexpected, as in, I didn't expect the movie to actually end there. It came as a surprise because I was still comfortable in my seat. I really can't wait to see the next one!
I'll keep this review short because there is really nothing else to say about this movie.
Do keep in mind that the plot is not there and it doesn't really matter.
A great pick me up movie.
I give it 3 Arrs out of 5.
This movie is hillarious!!!!
I was kept at the edge of my seat anticipating of what is yet to come despite knowing that everything is going to be ok for all the main characters.
The ending was definitely unexpected, as in, I didn't expect the movie to actually end there. It came as a surprise because I was still comfortable in my seat. I really can't wait to see the next one!
I'll keep this review short because there is really nothing else to say about this movie.
Do keep in mind that the plot is not there and it doesn't really matter.
A great pick me up movie.
I give it 3 Arrs out of 5.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home