HelloWorld Movies

Movies I have seen

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

I saw Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children yesterday. It was definitely better than Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, which was the first movie.

The animation was better and the story line was a LOT better. Overall, great action animation.

The story took place 2 years after Cloud saved the world. Some of the people in the world had stigmas, which seemed to hurt, but I can't tell what other effects the stigmas had (except turning you into an evil person after drinking a certain water). In the end, Cloud saved the world again (which was expected).

There's not much story, but a lot of cool fight scenes. The characters were pretty much the typical Final Fantasy characters with their crazy hair, interesting outfits (futuristic perhaps since I did not see any practical purposes for them), multiple piercings on ears, and of course the impractical weapons they had. It was interesting to see gigantic swords against machine guns and some magical power (blue flames shooting off mouth or hand). Of course, the gigantic swords won.

All I know is that after watching this movie, I wanted a motorcycle and a big sword.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home