Ripley's Game
I am finding it difficult to write about movie reviews. What should I write about?
But here goes...
Preamble?
My first impression after watching the movie is that I am not satisfied with the ending. This movie is based on novels by Patricia Highsmith. The main character is Tom Ripley which is played by Tom Malkovich, who is perfect for this role.
Plot?
Tom Ripley's character is a cool and calm guy, a loving husband, an art lover, a good cook, a con man, and a sick and twisted individual all in one. His game is turning an innocent man, Jonathan, into a murderer because Jonathan insulted his taste in art.
Acting?
All the actors manage to do their job properly.
Cinematography?
There are very beautiful shots of the Italian's countryside's scenery.
Overall, I give this movie 3 thumbs out of 4 (And yes, I am including all of my thumbs)
But here goes...
Preamble?
My first impression after watching the movie is that I am not satisfied with the ending. This movie is based on novels by Patricia Highsmith. The main character is Tom Ripley which is played by Tom Malkovich, who is perfect for this role.
Plot?
Tom Ripley's character is a cool and calm guy, a loving husband, an art lover, a good cook, a con man, and a sick and twisted individual all in one. His game is turning an innocent man, Jonathan, into a murderer because Jonathan insulted his taste in art.
Acting?
All the actors manage to do their job properly.
Cinematography?
There are very beautiful shots of the Italian's countryside's scenery.
Overall, I give this movie 3 thumbs out of 4 (And yes, I am including all of my thumbs)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home