HelloWorld Movies

Movies I have seen

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Infernal Affairs

I'm really tired right now, but I decided to blog (I really don't know why)

This movie is really the best movie I've seen in the year 2006.
It's definitely a must see.

It's the original version of the movie that is currently out: The Departed with Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio.

I don't want to spoil the movie or even mention what it's about, since when I saw this movie, I knew nothing about it.
It really keeps you at the edge of your seat up till the end.
There is no way you can predict how this movie is going to end.

I give it a perfect score!
10 out of 10
all thumbs up!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger NT said…

    Hmmm... Given the original post, lets see if this comment gets posted ;)..

    I just saw the departed and it was great! The bad inside cop and the good undercover cop parts were played supremely well.

    The story had great twists, and the whole ending is a blast!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home