Dawn of the Dead
This is how I decided to spend new year's eve.
Watching a horror movie that does not allow me to go to sleep afterwards.
I think this is one of the best horror movies I've seen.
It doesn't try to scare you by surprising you.
It's definitely not one of those cheesy zombie movies.
Again, I saw this movie with no expectations whatsoever and was pleasantly surprised.
I give this movie 4 "boo"s out of 5
Watching a horror movie that does not allow me to go to sleep afterwards.
I think this is one of the best horror movies I've seen.
It doesn't try to scare you by surprising you.
It's definitely not one of those cheesy zombie movies.
Again, I saw this movie with no expectations whatsoever and was pleasantly surprised.
I give this movie 4 "boo"s out of 5

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home