Indiana Jones
I went to see Indiana Jones today.
I'm not the biggest fan of Indiana Jones... all I know about him is that he has a thing about his hat (hat always comes first!) and his whip.
So... the new Indiana Jones movie definitely delivers that!
It definitely provided me with good entertainment and the movie wasn't too long either so I was not bored.
Unfortunately, the ending was quite cheesy.
I had to roll my eyes.
What is this space between spaces?
I'm not the biggest fan of Indiana Jones... all I know about him is that he has a thing about his hat (hat always comes first!) and his whip.
So... the new Indiana Jones movie definitely delivers that!
It definitely provided me with good entertainment and the movie wasn't too long either so I was not bored.
Unfortunately, the ending was quite cheesy.
I had to roll my eyes.
What is this space between spaces?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home