Dhoom 2
This movie is a sequel to Dhoom (obviously).
I never saw Dhoom, but it seems that you don't have to see the first movie to enjoy the second one.
I don't really recommend watching this movie if you have high expectations.
It's pretty much a copy of Mission Impossible, but with terrible action scenes.
The only redeeming quality was that the people were good looking.
The movie is 2.5 hours long.
Sooo.. make sure you are comfortable.
The songs in this movie are really catchy.
Just remember, you are warned!
The dancing is not that bad, but I really like the cinematography because the people were all wearing really nice and bright colours, which somehow cheered me up.
Anyways, I would recommend watching this movie for its entertainment value, but not for its dialogue or plot, or action scenes :P
What's left you ask? There are plenty! Hmm... really can't think of any... but I'm sure I was entertained.
I never saw Dhoom, but it seems that you don't have to see the first movie to enjoy the second one.
I don't really recommend watching this movie if you have high expectations.
It's pretty much a copy of Mission Impossible, but with terrible action scenes.
The only redeeming quality was that the people were good looking.
The movie is 2.5 hours long.
Sooo.. make sure you are comfortable.
The songs in this movie are really catchy.
Just remember, you are warned!
The dancing is not that bad, but I really like the cinematography because the people were all wearing really nice and bright colours, which somehow cheered me up.
Anyways, I would recommend watching this movie for its entertainment value, but not for its dialogue or plot, or action scenes :P
What's left you ask? There are plenty! Hmm... really can't think of any... but I'm sure I was entertained.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home