TMNT
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!!
It's been sooo long.
Despite the terrible review, I still went to see it.
And it turned out to be pretty good.
I guess it's all relative to your expectation.
The story line is obviously ridiculous, but the turtles managed to save the world.
Some of the voices are not very well casted.
I really hated Splinter's voice and Zhang Ziyi's, who is the voice of the footclan's leader.
The animation was pretty good, but the people were drawn so thin and unrealistic.
Bring back April's yellow jump suit!
I think that we should treat this movie more for its entertainment value.
I was completely immersed in this movie.
For those of you who are turtle fans, this movie is 4 Kowabunga out of 5.
For you who aren't and don't even know who ninja turtles are, 2 Kowabunga out of 5.
It's been sooo long.
Despite the terrible review, I still went to see it.
And it turned out to be pretty good.
I guess it's all relative to your expectation.
The story line is obviously ridiculous, but the turtles managed to save the world.
Some of the voices are not very well casted.
I really hated Splinter's voice and Zhang Ziyi's, who is the voice of the footclan's leader.
The animation was pretty good, but the people were drawn so thin and unrealistic.
Bring back April's yellow jump suit!
I think that we should treat this movie more for its entertainment value.
I was completely immersed in this movie.
For those of you who are turtle fans, this movie is 4 Kowabunga out of 5.
For you who aren't and don't even know who ninja turtles are, 2 Kowabunga out of 5.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home